Goodbye and Thank You

What I got from this class is that the internet can be a very useful tool in collaboration. The internet opens many doors for communication, which means there are more options for collaboration. I got a better understanding in the role in which online collaboration plays in the furthering of human knowledge. I am not very active in online communities, but this class has put an interest of them into me. This blog that we updated weekly was a fun experience and gave me a space to put my own opinions into the world. So while this is my last post, I had fun going on this journey with this blog and this class.
Image by Ashashyou (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons



Two of the people who influenced me during the class was Josh and Alex. Those two had similar interests as me so we were able to jell together. But while we had similar interests, we were still able to have different view points. We agreed on many things but some of the things we decided to focus on was different. The Blog that I would put for Best Student Blog is Josh’s. This is mainly because it is the one I followed the most and had an interest in.

Best Student Blog: http://quirkylogs.blogspot.com

My best two Blogs: 

Best Comments:

Comments

  1. I felt like we had the same interests as well which made it really easy to be able to talk about different topics with either a similar few point or slightly different but in a agreeable sense. This also helped a lot when it came doing our projects this semester, we were able to cooperate without having any issues whats so ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment